Turns out I needed an extra month.
Here's how my life in my third borough breaks down since August:
- 5 months
- 1 roommate
- 1 bottle Moroccan rose wine
- 1 broken wine glass
- 1 teacup
- 3 plates
- 3 bowls
- 1 pot
- 1 flood
- 1 set of lost keys, 1 Good Samaritan, 1 fire escape and 1 living room window climb
- 1 bellydancer costume, thrice worn
- 5 trips to LA
- 1 canoe
- 2 tours
- numerous pickle martinis and picklebacks at Sweet Afton
- 2 packages of pita
- 19 new Facebook friends
- 1 computer crash
- 6 loads of laundry
- 10 brunches
- 3 bagels
- 1 peanut butter hot chocolate
- 1 visit to the taco truck, 2 tacos
- the endless clanging of heat pipes
There are still tons of bars and restaurants I never got to visit, drinks and meals I never got to have, faces I never got to kiss, and bridges I never got to cross. But it was impossible to do everything in five months.
I feel satisfied that I did a lot.
To become a fan on Facebook, click here.